Great wedding gift ideas…from a wedding videographer!
Not every couple decides to buy a gift for the partner to open on the morning of their wedding day but for those that do can often struggle to decide what to buy. As wedding videographers we are surprisingly asked by couples for wedding gift ideas and because we go to a lot of weddings, we get to see many different gifts. Let’s face it, wedding costs can easily spiral, so we decided to write this blog to help out our lovely brides and grooms-to-be to purchase that perfect gift based on budget.
Lower budget wedding gift ideas
- Bottle of fizz
- Mr & Mrs personalised luggage tags
- A heartfelt or funny letter
- A favourite bottle of Vodka/ Gin/ Whiskey or whatever your partner prefers!
- How about a personalised doodle? Check out these thoughtful and funny doodles by Anecdoodles
- Aftershave or perfume
- Personalised trainers/ shoes or other items of clothing
- Jewellery to wear on the big day
- Designer jewellery/ clothes/ handbag/ wallet
- Already booked your honeymoon but going later in the year? Arrange a surprise mini-moon as a way to relax after a fantastic wedding day!
And don’t forget a wedding day card and a lovely box to pop the gift/s in!
Another tip… don’t forget to let your photographer and videographer know that you will be exchanging gifts so we can capture it on your wedding film!
For more wedding tips check out our blog.
Click on the film below to watch Guy & Cara’s wedding video highlights that we filmed at the beautiful Sprivers Mansion in Kent. Have a fantastic wedding day!